It is almost here. We are in the last days on 2014 and it will soon be time to ring in the New Year in Houston. Scrambling to find plans now that the Christmas celebrations have come to an end? There are many different events scheduled throughout the city that will give you the opportunity to Ring in the New Year in Houston. Or, you can plan your own festive New Year’s event for your friends and family. Either way, you have options. Following are where places to go for Houston New Years parties.
New Year’s Celebrations in Houston are scheduled for children and adults in venues across the city. From the beginning of the day to long past midnight, you will be able to find the perfect venue for a festive New Year’s celebration in Houston. We have found several that will delight you, your family and friends.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration – for the kids and adults at Sugarland, near Houston will celebrate the incoming year with a Children’s Celebration at 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., with a fireworks finale. Adult celebrations, begin at 10:00 p.m., go until 1:00 a.m., and include a midnight show in 3D.
- Rockin’ New Year’s Noon Bash for Children – Beginning at 11:45 a.m. at the Children’s Museum of Houston, this celebration includes many other events scheduled during the holiday season that will keep your children entertained and engaged.
- Fox Hollow New Year’s Eve – will go from Dusk ‘til Dawn for the brave of heart and festive of spirit, this event is located on Nett Street in Houston.
- The Rose, Gold and Glitter New Year’s Eve – event will have you ringing in the New Year with complimentary hor d’ oeuvres and champagne at midnight, giving you the opportunity to ring in the New Year at the Vibe Lounge, Houston, TX.
- J. Black’s New Year’s Eve 2015 – offers food and festivities at J. Blacks Feel Good Kitchen and Lounge in Houston.
- The Empire Nightclub – offers a night of Decadence for New Year’s Eve, where you can dance your way into 2015 with live entertainment in multiple party areas.
- New Year’s Eve with the Level One Band – at the Music Café at Dosey Doe’s in Houston. Ring in your New Year in a historic venue with your family and friends and enjoy excellent food and festivities while celebrating this New Year’s event.
- A Royal New Year’s Eve Ball - is venue where you can party like Royalty. With access to the Foyer, Ballroom and pool area of the Hotel Derek, you can ring in the New Year in the opulent surroundings of one of Houston’s finest Hotels.
- New Year’s Eve Gatsby Ball – at the Ritz Ultra Lounge gives you an evening in an upscale environment that will take you back to the days of Gatsby and the roaring twenties. Kick up your heels at the Ritz Carlton, Houston and ring in your New Year in style.
- The Cirque New Year’s Eve Gala 2015 – offers a venue at the GAGE Lounge Midtown. For an evening where you can celebrate the ringing in the New Year in style in a festive entertainment throughout the last evening of 2014 into the first morning of 2015.
Whatever you decide to ring in your New Year and as you can see there is much to do in Houston. Be safe, enjoy the season as we leave one year, and enter the next. If you decide to stay home and have your own party, many of these events can be downsized and used right in your own home.